Axialis IconWorkshop™ is a powerful tool designed to work with Windows® and Macintosh® icons.
It has a fully integrated workspace which permits you to work efficiently and create professional
icons in minutes.
What can I do with IconWorkshop?
- Create, read and save Windows Vista icons up to 256x256 with alpha channel and PNG compression.
- Create, read and save Windows® XP icons up to 256x256 with alpha channel.
- Create, read and save Macintosh® icons up to OSX 10.4 and 10.5 (including the latest 256x256 Tiger format and 512x512 Leopard Format).
- Modify, add, remove icons in EXE and DLL files. This is very useful to compress 256x256 icons for Windows Vista in programs (MS VS 2005 does not support compilation of compressed icons in resources).
- Creating attractive icons in seconds using ready-to-use Image Object Packs.
- Composing icons in seconds using mouse drag & drop and a powerful built-in image editor.
- Create icons with several built-in formats from images (BMP, PNG, JPEG 2000, PSD...) in one operation.
- Convert icons from Windows® to Macintosh® and vice versa.
- Apply automated operations to several icons at once (batch procedures) : Conversion Win <-> Macintosh; Icon creation from images; Image creation from icons; Icon format normalizing...
- Work easily with Adobe Photoshop® using a transfer plugin. With ready-to-use Photoshop templates, create icons in one step with several formats.
- Work easily with Adobe Illustrator ® using a transfer plugin.
- Manage your icons using a built-in Librarian.
- Browse your computer for icons and images using a built-in explorer with preview.
- Customize your Windows® icons.
- Compile icon libraries and distribute them.